15 December 2020

Avertising slogans was my first thought, and Mr Google helpfully pointed out a short, rather american, list here 

Political slogans - health-message slogans (rather a lot of those about at the moment) - what else is there, there'll be one along any moment, slogans are plentiful. In fact, "slogans are plentiful" is or could be a slogan... why not make up your own, and find something to draw that suits it! 



From Joyce - A bit sketchy but you get the idea!


From Carol‘Love it or hate it’. Marmite drawn some years ago and fun with collage and shapes done today.





From Ann - my attached abstracts says a lot about the last few months for me...jokey but element of truth in its simplicity. 




From Mags - Today, it's 5 years since we moved to Faversham and I visited the 'Fleur' Faversham Society Visitor Centre which has just reopened to buy a replacement (and spare !) of my broken favourite Fine Bone China mug. If you apply enough Photoshop filters , all sense disappears.




(The slogan is: "THERE IS ENGLAND and...THERE IS FAVERSHAM)


From Janet K My slogan and thought for the day.



From Sue S - A stitch in time saves 9.

Here’s my stitch-up!


From Judith - Inspired by Millwall Football Supporters’ slogan. Fortunately took an interim photo before spilling water all over drawing.



From Gillian - Say it with flowers.

I received these beautiful flowers from friends just for watering their plants while on holiday.


From Jackie - a few thoughts before I ran out of ideas!




From me - "Many hands make light work"; collaged from a recent Weekend magazine. The challenge was to use just that magazine.



No comments: