28 September 2022

Yesterday

 Just another lovely day. I'd done nearly 15K steps at the end of it, and wasted a lot of time in the charity shops of Crouch End as part of the walk. Walking round the neighbourhood seems to need some sort of purpose...

In the morning, though - painting a couple of geometry patterns -


Then off to the doctor for flu jab and covid booster - when I left  it was raining, so I ducked into the nearest cafe, Aladdin's Cafe, which has a junk shop attached, to wait it out. Drew a few chairs, very quickly -


Back in the studio late afternoon, greeted by a rainbow -

And later, arrival of my son after a day in the woodwork shop, using their big machines to cut stuff etc and take it all back to the next job in Cheltenham. We went to Korean/Japanese restaurant Dotori for a quick bite. Probably my last tempura, deep fry has unwelcome after-effects....
And so to bed.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That seems so sweet <3