30 December 2009

Ah, the sales!

Arriving at Oxford Circus station, I wondered if this was really a good idea, this getting out into the wet world of consumerism along with all those other people...Oops, wrong store - not quite my demographic - but a warning to expect long line-ups at the till -
Couldn't resist stopping at the red-and-purple shoes department -
Two hours and five purchases of varying degrees of boringness and necessity later, the search for the perfect cross-body bag nearly ended in John Lewis. This is, I have discovered by obsessively searching the internet, the Fossil Small Top Zip crossbody bag - must be last season's, it's not on their UK website, and the two US sellers don't ship internationally. I didn't buy it even though it was perfect in all ways but one -- the colour -- it's gotta be black (purple would be nice, but the chance of that is slim!). Are there any leather workers reading this .... or should I try making it out of fabric ....
Hey ho, time to head home -- and still the happy shoppers arrive -

1 comment:

Martha ann said...

Margaret- I found the bag at Amazon doing agoogle search
Martha ann