18 November 2011

Pesky

The bots have arrived on this blog. After a sprinkling of "Great post, thanks for sharing" from the likes of "essayhelp" and "academic writing freelance", this morning brought a bombardment. In case you have to write "nice things" at any point, I am providing a list of their messages:

Hi, nice post. I have been wondering about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will certainly be subscribing to your blog.

Very exclusive photo and article thanks for sharing. 

Oh wow, this got every one going - fascinating input mixed with a good read.

It was really nice to study your post. I collect some good points here. I would like to be appreciative you with the hard work you have made in skill this is great article.

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! 

It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge

The post is very nicely written and it contains many useful facts. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement. Thanks for sharing with us.

What's it all in aid of, though? Will using one of these


be enough, or do I need to shut down the blog immediately lest they move straight into my brain?


Meanwhile I've gone to the Comments section on my blog dashboard and marked these comments as Spam.

3 comments:

Cda00uk said...

After a similar blitz, I moved to moderating comments - but haven't had any since!

And why is it that the most illiterate are always from people offering help with essays?ermacid

magsramsay said...

I went to moderating comments very quickly after a series of inappropriate comments to my post titled does size matter (in regard to stitching but the comments were nothing to do with sewing). Made me be a bit more cautious about my post titles too!

Penny said...

Thank goodness for moderation on comments. It does help. Hopeless at commenting usually, Im a terrible lurker.