23 December 2018

More rumblings around the home studio aka store room

The hunt for the box of safety pins continued, and some "interesting" things turned up. From a bag of woollens that had been in the freezer for moth treatment, and been forgotten for half a year, the gloves on the right...
 an earlier version of those I bought a month ago, without the fuzzyness inside (and pilling outside) -
Both have "electronic" fingertips - I didn't know that the earlier pair did! - and I hadn't rememered buying it....

Also from a moth-damage-prevention bag, and how on earth could I have forgotten this, my fave boiled-wool jacket with my fave silver pin on it. I wore that jacket all last winter, or (oh dear) was it the winter before...
 And then, a 6th drawing-tuesday sketchbook. I was pleased to have four, then a fifth turned up, and now there are six full sketchbooks, one day a week over four years -
The numbering system needs revising. Dates would be helpful - remember to put the year when you date your work!

2 comments:

irene macwilliam said...

you are just so brilliant.

Cate Rose said...

Have you purchased safety pins lately?? They're sure not like they used to be. They're now lighter gauge steel so they bend really easily. If you find your old ones, do not replace them if you don't have to, or you'll be shocked.