27 January 2019

The way is clear...

I'm very excited that this book has come to live with me. So many exciting "blizzards" and "accordions" - and other structures - and cases and wrappers ... I want to make them all!
 First some Space must be Cleared -
 and at the end of the day, Space has been Cleared - goodness, what one finds along the way, but that's another story -
Now, the right paper must be Found. It's here somewhere... lots of paper has been gathered and kept, over the years, for just this moment.

3 comments:

irene macwilliam said...

i am excited to see what you will do

patty a. said...

It sounds like you are going to be having some fun! Now to find that paper! I can relate with needing to clear space. I posted today about my laundry/utility/dressing room/dye studio - what a mess it is and the process of cleaning, clearing, tossing, and painting. Where does it all come from? LOL!!!

Charlton Stitcher said...

What an exciting book this looks to be! I will investigate ... and will wait to see developments on your blog. Good luck!