18 January 2022

Drawing Tuesday - "window of opportunity"

From Ann - A drawing composition waiting to be painted!



From Gill - A burglar at work


From Janet B - Here are two I did in August 2018 from a window in the Royal London hospital. It was my second visit of the week and I was so taken with the view the first time that I took along a sketchbook and one of my favourite 2Bs. It was a long wait before I was seen but drawing was a very good way of calming my nerves. 


From Janet K - The window of opportunity to travel safely seems to be very grey and cloudy to me but maybe there is a bit of light on the horizon. Apologies to Matisse.


From Jo - Window for a grey day!


From Joyce -  we found this friendly, welcoming cafe this drizzly morning, just when we needed a coffee! 



From Judith - Here is my ‘windows of opportunity’


From Mags -  playing around  with strange juxtapositions using ' windows' created when cutting out  bits from my Greek Mythology collage book  and  the back of a camera found on a walk last year, offering different possibilities in framing a view



From Sue B - Windows in a friend’s cottage in Dorset, which beckoned lovely, cosy insides!!…I drew this in 2020 from a photograph sent to me 


From Sue K - The image is a sculpture of window shapes from the Somerset House Millenium exhibition last year - can’t find any info on the artist. Thought this mixed assembly of window parts heralded an escape route for birds which l added in. 


From Richard - I thought about our current news opening wider the window of opportunity to be rid of Boris Johnson and his cronies, and maybe even Trump. Too hard to draw, possibly too much to hope for, so I've settled for consumer fantasies.



1 comment:

britishgoggles4U said...

british glasses are focused at providing top-quality glasses such as, goggles4u sunglasses, goggles4u eyeglasses, Prescription Sunglasses or cheap reading glasses uk