14 November 2022

Lockdown wardrobe - and a little book

 

During lockdown one of my amuseuments was to "shop my closet" in search of favourite outfits. This is six months' worth. Quite a few items have moved on...






It started with the skirts (some of the many are shown above right) - I tried them all on, and wore some of them one last time before putting them in the donations box, taking them back where they came from!

As winter approaches and we're keeping the thermostat low, I have different priorities, different needs - warm clothes! (And always - comfortable shoes.)

Sometimes the reason you can't find anything to wear is that you have too many clothes. Too much choice.

On the closet/wardrobe theme, a little book I made in 2002 has surfaced. The original had brightly coloured tissue paper glued down, and then printed on with simple shapes made with waterproof glue, wood glue I think. This is a photocopy -






No comments: