17 June 2013

Coast views

Looking southwest, beyond Clodgy Point
- so many wild flowers, spring and summer happening at once

Looking back towards town and  The Island

Low tide at Porthmeor Beach

Porthminster Beach

Looking from The Island towards Hayle; the speck of white on the horizon at left
is "The Lighthouse" from Virginia Woolf's "To The Lighthouse"

Looking towards Hayle again, and down the estuary
- lots of blue sea, blue sky (for a change)

Porthgwidden Beach - colourful cabins and windbreaks

Bamaluz, just behind the harbour

Artists  capturing the view
Here endeth my holiday snaps!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I've just been enjoying a catch up of your St Ives holiday and all the work you achieved. Lots of good ideas for future work. I'm very envious of your stay but thanks for all the lovely images of my favourite place.

Maggi said...

I bet you have many more too. Plenty of inspiration here for future work.

Jane Housham said...

Seeing these lovely photos makes me so incredibly nostalgic.