05 April 2020

Easy recipe - Kobi Sabji

I'm making a record of some of my favourite recipes, so that I can easily find them.

Ingredients
Not in photo: vegetable oil, salt
I used 3/4 of the cabbage and just one of the chilis

Onions and tomatoes chopped and sauteing

Add chopped cabbage and spices

It's ready!
Kobi Sabji (for 4)

Chop 2 onions
          2 tomatoes

Heat 4 Tbsp vegetable oil

Add 1/2 tsp black mustard seeds, fry till they pop; add onions and tomatoes, cook 10 mins, stirring occasionally.

Chop a small cabbage
           2 green chilis

Add to pan along with 1/2 tsp turmeric

Cover and cook till cabbage is tender, about 10 mins.

Add 1 tsp salt, or to taste.


The recipe is easily halved, if you're cooking for one, and leftovers keep well in fridge/

1 comment:

Plum Cox said...

It sounds delicious! I've just added cabbage to my shopping list for later in the week!