06 July 2021

Drawing Tuesday - inside a room

 A vast topic, open to just about anything!


From Carol - 2 drawings from Valentines Park. An owl sculptured from a dead tree and a stained window from inside the Mansion 




From Sue K -  our collection of a Lloyd Loom chair (reupholstered by me) & linen basket.



From Ann -  a panoramic view of my room in pen and wash...completed few months ago



From Janet K - A very scribbly drawing of a corner of my workroom.



From Judith - View inside lounge, the reclining chair continues to be a challenge!



From Gill - A pencil sketch of a corner in my living room. 



From Sue B - The big windows of my drawing room, which I drew last year



From me - pressing the camera to the window to get a glimpse inside Valentines Mansion in Valentines Park (nearest tube Gants Hill) - and then drawing some of the display from the photo. Ellipses (all those cups and plates!) continue to fascinate (and frustrate) me. 



No comments: