08 February 2022

Drawing Tuesday - tiny things and/or Pangolin Gallery

 The exhibition at the Pangolin (near Kings Cross) is a group show of sculpture, using nature as inspiration and as a source of material. Those who drew at home focused on tiny things.

From Janet B - Vivien Finch and she brought her collection of miniature quilts and miniature beds to a quilting retreat I attended recently -



From Carol -  some tiny things from my treasures for children box


From Janet K - For tiny things I drew aerial roots on my spider plant.
 

This bronze sculpture [from Pangolin Gallery] is called Dagon by Abigail Fallis. 


From  Joyce - I sketched Porpoise-Evolutions 3 by Steve Dilworth. It’s made of bronze and sterling silver.



From Judith - Tiny things. Artist Tom Friedman piece seen at South London Gallery in 2004 and the feet part of Steve Dilworth sculpture ‘Three Herons’ at the Pangolin Gallery.



From Najlaa - My box of tiny beads.



From Sue K - 
I settled on a brooch, which was my mother’s & held a decorative Chinese lacquer design which got damaged. I felt sad about this & replaced the lacquer with a random pattern of hand beading. 



From Ann - 
This is a collaged piece of tiny tiny shells found on a beautiful beach in Mauritius

From me - my tiny "money plants", rescued from being overshadowed. Brush pen and sumi ink in A4 sketchbook - they're larger than life!




No comments: