09 September 2018

Starting out fresh, again, already

After the intense drawing course last week, it will be good to be back to "the old ways" and to pootle about. For instance, I've cleaned and shined the face of the washing machine, which beams its gratitude from across the room. But the deep cleaning stopped there, for today at least. 

September feels like the start of the new year. It makes me want to spring-clean my life. So much needs attention. The living space, especially the home studio space, has become a storage space ... and when it comes to the stuff that accumulates in studio spaces, everyone says how good it is to be rid of "those old things" ... well, it's an on-going project. That sort of clean-up could actually be a creative project?
Useful things sorted out

But this corner needs attention!
15 minutes at a time ... you can do anything for 15 minutes, right?

Miss Sensible to Inner Rebel: "Ain't nobody else gonna do it for you, hon, and you know you gotta do it sometime, so just get started, huh?" Now, where did Action Woman get to....



1 comment:

patty a. said...

Do you ever wonder where all the stuff comes from and how it accumulates? LOL!!! I need to do a bit of spring cleaning myself. We are having a break from the heat and it would be a good time to tackle the garage mess. I am afraid that I would break the 15 minutes rule, because once I got started I would keep going. Besides that, I don't think 15 minutes would make much of a difference; the garage is quite a mess!