28 January 2020

Drawing Tuesday - King's Place


The level 1 gallery at King's Place has a good show - or had? I can't find information about it!  I was so busy looking at the work that I was late starting my own work, which was based on Bryan Kneale's giraffe skeleton drawing -

close up

a pale imitation
Others had been elsewhere ....
Lynn Chadwick sculpture by Janet K
"I liked the designs" said Sue

One of the Jeff Lowe pieces, by Joyce

Carol tackled the architecture

Judith's rhino, two ways


Two views of Julie Brook's "burning stacks" by Jo
 Drawings from the David Nash exhibition in Eastbourne -
Joyce

Janet K
I had been to see that exhibition earlier, and did some quick drawings in the small sketchbook -
small pieces

A "leaner" in the corner, and  "Platter and Bowl" 1988
The cafe terrace was delightfully colourful on a grey day! (drawn sitting down, photographed standing up) -


Further extracurricular activities from the group, in paper and stitch -


No comments: