05 October 2021

Drawing Tuesday - "my bathroom" and/or at Maritime Museum

 Bit of a mixture this week! First, the group who went to the Maritime Museum in Greenwich; after that, those who drew at home.


From Sue K - Here’s my sketch from the Maritime Museum. There was a heavy downpour which kiboshed thoughts of sketching outdoors! One of the wall of figureheads - not sure if it is Nelson given the laurel headband & one eye closed.



From Judith - View north and south from the covered walkway to Queen’s House Greenwich.



From Jo - On the whole I prefer the earlier fishing weights [see below] - its easier at the kitchen table!

But here is today's crop from the polar section.
A badly-stuffed arctic hare:

 
A real toy - an explorer's penguin:


 

From Janet K - A crowd of figureheads. A little ambitious to try to draw so many in a short time.



From 

From Jo - I was working on the 'bathroom' topic. Thought I'd send it anyway since its vaguely 'maritime' as well. I have a load of old, lead fishing weights on my bathroom windowsill. I got them from a charity shop a few years ago. I liked the 'sci-fi' look.



From Ann - Here is my offering this week but it's the toilet! 



From Gill - Wobbly sketch of my bathroom.



From Joyce - Here’s another wobbly sketch! A continuous line drawing of our bathroom cabinet behind the mirror.



From me -  for some reason we have a surplus bathtub outside. I drew the taps one balmy summer morning. Pigment pen.



No comments: