24 December 2012

Christmas reading

(image from here)
If you need to while away the time till Santa comes, or are relaxing on your own, or escaping briefly from "all the fun of the family", how better than with some seasonal reading.

dovegreyreader.typepad.com has a long list. I recommend Children of Green Knowe, and A Child's Christmas in Wales ... and reading out loud, to a young child or an old friend, or anyone in between.

Feel free to escape the season and indulge in those books Santa brought you, as well.

1 comment:

Stitchinscience said...

Thanks for this post. I recently rediscovered " The children of Green Knowe" from my own childhood. Too late to read to my teenage boys, but lovely to sink back into.

Thanks for your blog, you have introduced me to so many artists out there.